Private Grading (15mins)
$20 (per 30mins)
+$0.84 online transaction fee
For progressing to the next level from beginner Salsa, Bachata & Kizomba you would normally do this on the 8th week of the course. For Salsa Improvers to Int/Adv this you can book a private grading. Please book a 15min session with a teacher is designed to help you go through to the next level.
... More about private gradings here >
- We will email you back once this purchase goes through to arrange a time & a teacher if you haven't already arrange this.
Terms & Conditions:
• Salsa Latina reserves the right to change prices, schedules and terms and conditions without notice.
• We only accept Credit Card via paywave/PIN-insert Chip Card or Cash at the Studio or online purchase through our online shop with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal etc.
• All credit card transactions online or in-store have transaction fees, in the payment, currently 2.7% + 30c per transaction, this may fluctuate. Transaction fee included in the Price as above and added to the cash price.
To save on transaction fees, pay with cash the studio.
• Explicitly No Refunds
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
• Studio Hire Included in the price. Bookings need to be done at the studio, if you wish to arrange for teacher to goto another location there is an extra fee which is not cover by this purchase.
• Independent Teachers not included
• Bookings are all subject to availability, arranged with individual teachers.
• Cancellations: If you have to cancel a booking, please do so at least 24 hours beforehand.If you don’t cancel the booked lesson within the above named time, there is a late cancellation fee of $20.
• No refunds except in the case we cannot offer a suitable time for both the teacher & student.
• Private lesssons purchased here can be passed onto any person
• 6 Month Expiry Date
• Maximum of 1 students
• 1 on 1 Private Lesson, this means 1 teacher.